วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Pokemon Movie 13-Ruler of Illusion:Zoroark Trailer 2 (Subtitled) [1080p HD]

This is my THIRD attempt at uploading this, each attempt taking two and a half hours. I`ve re-typed this discription so many times now, so all I have to say this time is that I`ll completely subtitle this trailer with annotations, and I`ll make a hardsub of it when a cleaner version is released on the official website. This is also another attempt at 1080p, which will hopefully work, since this took WAY too long to upload. Feel free to comment/and or ask questions. Enjoy! EDIT:Well, now that I`m not as impatient since it uploaded sucessfully this time, I suppose I`ll add my theory about the movie`s current plot here. Anyway, in the first trailer, the Legendary Beasts were shown to be taking action in a time Celebi arrived at after travelling to the future, Celebi then proceeded to head to a city very reminiscent of Crown City`s current appearance. In this trailer, Zorua is shown in a forest, with Celebi opening a "Time Warp" very close to it. This is an important aspect. Anyway, presumably, Satoshi, Takeshi, and Hikari are in Crown City. Celebi happens to appear in this city, where the Legendary Beasts, Suicune, Raikou, and Entei are "taking action', destroying the town. This may be the expanded version of the short scene from the first trailer I mentioned above. Anyway, Celebi is chased, and as it is, a flash of light indicated Zorua has arrived. Judging from the colour and nature of the "Time Warp", and how they showed it in the 4th Movie, I`m assuming that Zorua went ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsGt1IYN9xo&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น