วันศุกร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Very bad at bifold tasking with a rotary cutter.

I need to add annotations to this with exact dates and whatnot. Will do tomorrow. Just a short video that's meant to be informational. It's not particularly informational. Nor is it short. Woops. In my defense, I lost a lot of my footage somehow, so that's why I never actually say bye or anything. And I look like crap, but I guess that's my fault. One thing I meant to say in the video: Leave me a comment asking me a random question. I want to do a Q&A video. This will be a test to see who reads the comments. :3 And also feel free to ask me anything about any of the cons. Thankyah luvvies :3 subscribe rate comment enjoy new (actually good) video in a few days! Honors for this video (10) #6 - Most Discussed (Today) - Travel & Events #28 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Travel & Events #100 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events - Australia #52 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events - Canada #47 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events - United Kingdom #66 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events - New Zealand #74 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events #81 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events - Sweden #51 - Top Favorited (Today) - Travel & Events #17 - Top Rated (Today) - Travel & Events #73 - Top Rated (This Week) - Travel & Events oh and btw, I put this in Travel & Events because I was discussing conventions. Probably not correct. OH WELL.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1GniG8oz5k&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น