วันอังคารที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Just The Way You Are - Cody Linley & Stephanie Crews (TeamUNEEQ)

Do you have Uneeqability? This video is dedicated to Demi Lovato. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars Cover Follow Uneeqability on Twitter @Uneeqability www.uneeqability.com http LYRICS: Look she soo Inkred de ble Gave up on men But she never met me though Nah not CODY See why I think she fly And she'll Past me bye If I don't take a Chance to tell her that She's beautiful Show her I can make our love Work, no cubical But its cool Either way Girl ur hearts safe That's wit me, yea u Got it in the right place Ugh And ima never take a day off its ok let em hate like adolf See the absence of love Causes chaos That's why I wrote it in my first 8 bars She's the universe I wonderin if she date stars I wanna travel to a place Where we can't take cars It might take a lil time But will still go far Blast off then will land on Bruno Mars CHORUS He can kiss the moon And make the stars jealous He walks across the room and i jus fall in love 4x Again....with him Don't ever think Your not enough Your I ever needed baby all we need is trust I hope that u believe it let's never change I love us the way we are CHORUS written by: Joe Powell Video Edited & Shot by: Kyle Burgess DOWNLOAD THIS SONG HERE: uneeqability.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw134BAhsKk&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น