วันอังคารที่ 13 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

chanellheeter: "2/20/10 Weekend Trip"

So this is how I attempt to entertain myself during a 3 hour car ride to visit my sister... It 'twas quite pleasant, I suppose. This is just a little video that I made for you all to feel the experience of "traveling" with me and my wonderful fambam. My entire family is in the video: Dad, MOM (whom some people have never seen before), and my sister. This videos consists of trying to entertain myself during the long butt-painful car ride, seeing my sister's new place, The Hampton Inn Hotel, creepy man, Chinese Buffet, and my farewell at Sonic. Fun shtuff! :D #13 - Most Discussed (Today) - Travel & Events #29 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events #79 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events #29 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events #12 - Top Favorited (Today) - Travel & Events #59 - Top Rated (Today) - Travel & Events #9 - Most Discussed (Today) - Travel & Events #54 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events #19 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events #42 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events #83 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events #28 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events #86 - Most Viewed (Today) - Travel & Events #9 - Top Favorited (Today) - Travel & Events #35 - Top Rated (Today) - Travel & Events



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PK8fE-nFCY&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น